KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Proprietary glove formulation delivers a soft and sensitive yet robust surgical glove
- Made with Ansell’s unique anatomic formers to enhance comfort and fit to help reduce hand fatigue
- Shaped finger pads improve fingertip sensitivity
- Additional cleaning processes ensure low residues of both latex proteins and chemical accelerators to minimize the risk of developing latex Type I & chemical Type IV allergies and skin sensitivities
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs and a wide range of chemicals used in hospitals
CAUTION: Safe use of these gloves by latex- sensitized individuals has not been established.
This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
- Damp Donning
- Extra comfort during long, sustained procedures
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Use as an outer glove when double gloving